Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Under Your Spell

5/19/2016


Is it just me, or is every single piece by Spell lately just have-to-have-it perfection?! I'm head over heels for the Australian brand. When I saw this black embroidered romper on sale just in time for Coachella, of course it was meant to be!



I'm slow be surely building my turquoise collection up strong! My favourite jewels here:







Wearing:



(Jewels listed above)



8 comments on "Under Your Spell"
  1. I like this so much! Love the images as well.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely playsuit!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turquoise accessories are on point for the summer. Also, can we talk about the detailing on that romper? Head over heels in love over here.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this to us! I absolutely love it.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I totally love this romper and it looks amazing on you! You look super cute and accessorized it just perfectly.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous boho look from you, my darling! As always, you are the perfect embodiment of a festival goddess!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    $60 Suai Suai Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome summer pieces and I love turquoise style jewelry.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete