Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Festival Picks with Shopbop

4/07/2016
It's my favourite style time of year. Festival season is upon us! I was gifted Coachella tickets for my birthday and CAN. NOT. WAIT! Who else is headed to the desert this year? I can't believe I'll get to dance to Guns N' Roses in real life. Yes, so pumped.

Anyways, today is the very last day of Shopbop's friends and family discount, and I highly encourage taking full advantage! What better way to get all your festival outfits on sale AND being the best dressed at the show! Here are my fave picks from Shopbop:

Tops

Off-shoulder, crochet, fringe, and cropped tops are the name of the festival top game this year. To avoid being too over the top, pair busy prints and colours with denim cut-offs, or plain whites with printed or fun bottoms.
Bohemia Top, Bouquet Lola Top, Leaf Embroidery Crop, Annalea Fringe Tank

Bottoms

Comfort is always key for me; I try to steer clear of too-long skirts that might get stepped on, or super short skirts that prohibit sitting down comfortably waiting for your favourite acts. I vouch for cut-off denim shorts, flowy pants, and you might as well embrace the 70's flares currently trending while you can!

Draped Pants, Beauty Bandits, Flower Garden Shorts, Eyelet Circle Skirt, Dark Paradise Flares

Dresses/Rompers

Rompers are generally a go-to staple for me for festivals. They are easy to wear (minus the port-o-potty struggle lol), allow you to dance and sit, while looking just as cute (if not cuter) than a mini dress. I'm also loving the midi-length dress trend and boxy t-shirt style dresses.

Avi Romper, Sundown Cami Dress, Blazing Romper, Rafe Shirtdress


Shoes

Last, but certainly not least, let's talk shoes! Again, COMFORT is KEY. Flats are heaven-sent after a long day on the grounds, but these still look ever so cute. I never want the lace-up gladiator to go out of style I'm so obsessed! 

Happy shopping, babes, and let me know your favourites!



11 comments on "Festival Picks with Shopbop"
  1. I love all picks, stylish and trendy boho looks.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieces are great! I love to have those tops and gladiator sandals!
    xoxo

    www.writingmeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round-up! You definitely can't go wrong with a romper and a cute pair of flats. I'm loving that leaf embroidered crop and the blazing romper. Nice picks!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog!!! do you want to follow each other via gfc? Let me know!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for the wonderful picks!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picks! Shopbop is the best!!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, love the romper!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving off-the-shoulder tops and rompers for this festival season. Have so much fun at Coachella! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...the site seems to have some amazing collection....


    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete