Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Coachella Recap

4/29/2016
My head is still in the clouds coming off the past weekend that was Coachella. Being my second time going, I knew it would be a dreamy wonderland, and yet somehow this time around it still blew my mind.

I absolutely love music festivals, yes for the music and food, but also for the fashion! Coachella is like the summer kick-off festival of style, to showcase all this year's upcoming trends for the season. Trending at Coachella this year? Less flower crowns, more chokers, bandanas, patchwork, and western-influenced outfits.


Being a 90s girl myself, I'm all aboard the choker trend. I'm currently loving this turquoise boho Still Surprise You Choker from Ettika - a gold and turquoise beaded combo perfect for any bohemian lover! You can get it HERE AT SAKS in a choice of 5 different colors. 





Did you go to Coachella this year? Who were your favourite acts? Mine had to be Ellie Goulding, Major Lazer, and Sia's performances. So good! Counting down to my next fest  :)

Wearing:


Fringe Halter (similar HERE and HERE)


7 comments on "Coachella Recap"
  1. Gorgeous, love your outfit so chic with the crop top! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so amazing!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics and a great outfit! I love that little fringed bag. Looks like you had tons of fun!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for the recap! Your look is cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures and look! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous babe, glad to head you had a fab time! xx

    ReplyDelete