Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Stone Fox Swim

2/13/2016
Okay I'll admit; I am swimwear OB.SESSED. I honestly can tell you I probably have more bathing suits than underwear. It's an addiction I tell you! Which may sound peculiar from a girl from land-locked Toronto, but call it what you will. I love swimwear.

My latest obsessed over the holidays is Stone Fox Swim - this suit in particular caught my eye and I had to have it! After scouring the web for the pre-release of the one piece, I finally found it just in time for my trip in a local tiny California e-boutique. WINNER! And yes, it's still taking me time to get used to the fact that all cute swimwear now will pretty much show your entire butt (I'm positive some Hawaiian tourists saw me running from my towel and diving in the water just to cover my cheeks) but I couldn't resist this palm print. Hello, Stone Fox Swim!






*when you're trying not to get washed away but look good lolz

Check out my other favourites from their collection below! xo



7 comments on "Stone Fox Swim"
  1. That print is awesome Megan!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm obsessed with palm prints :)

      Delete
  2. great post, have a nice weekend! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful swimsuit! I love the green leafy print!

    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size did you get? Do you think it runs small?

    ReplyDelete