Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Flynn Skye + Valentine's

2/14/2016
I can't believe it's mid February and we just spent the day casually strolling through the sunshine. I LOVE YOU LA. Sorry to all my friends frozen back in Canada! :)

And tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Shout out to my Joey for being my photog today, PLUS my Valentine. I scored this perfect little Flynn Skye number back in Oahu on vacation. I love how it looks like 2 separates with the tie on the waist. Flynn Skye, I hope you're feeling the love!





Steal the look below! Plus my other Flynn Skye faves. Happy Valentine's Day, friends! xo

Shop the Post:


14 comments on "Flynn Skye + Valentine's "
  1. You look stunning!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Have a lovely day ♥
    AS-Agne & instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I absolutely had fun reading this. Happy Monday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on Instagram and LOVED it! You look fantastic! I was going to go to LA this weekend, but it fell through! We totally could have teamed up for a photoshoot!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Amazing outfit!
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit :)
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    Http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit and you're so pretty :)

    mind to follow each other and be friends ?

    xoxo

    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute suit!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Flynn Skye before but I'm in love with how easy and light this romper looks. It really does look like two completely separate pieces! Hope you and Joey had a lovely Valentine's Day weekend! Pretty jealous of your LA weather as my weekend was brutal with temps dropping below freezing. Definitely made staying in way more tempting, heh.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look!
    xx Elle

    Check out my blog:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Model and Travel & Lifestyle blogger i Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely floral look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fresh and feminine look! I love the floral print.

    Come & see my blog: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete