Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Christmas in Hawaii

1/13/2016
After my first quarter at FIDM absolutely flew by, I was lucky enough to jet off to meet the fam for Christmas in Oahu, Hawaii, then to spend my New Years in Maui. Being my first year ever being away from home on Christmas, I have to say, spending it in Hawaii wasn't a bad idea at all. Our first week, we stayed at the Marriott Kapolei on the island's south west side. Built with a beautiful man-made lagoon on the ocean, it was perfect for swimming, the resort was incredible and the weather, perfect obviously.

I scooped this over-the-top tropical t-shirt dress from Revolve right before my trip, and it served its Hawaiian purpose well! Plus, it is one of those super comfy/soft t-shirt dresses you'd wear over and over because it is just that comfy. Love it!









Wearing:





4 comments on "Christmas in Hawaii"
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you are absolutely right dear as outdoor Christmas party at LA event venues is a great event to dress up for. But it’s not easy to decide at all times on what to wear and what not to wear but the way you kept it simple and beautiful inspired me a lot and I will go for similar look at Eventup.com.

    ReplyDelete