Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

UO x Santa Monica

11/12/2015
I can't tell you enough how amazing my short time in southern California has been so far. Something about the nightly captivating sunsets, streets lined with palm trees, and being able to go to the ocean anytime I want has had my head in the clouds.

Despite the sunshine, it definitely gets chilly out here at night! My newest collaboration with Urban Outfitters came just in time when I was gifted with this amazing green plaid coat. We ventured out to Santa Monica for the day and caught the last of the sunlight at golden hour from the pier.





 








Definitely looking forwards to the "fall" and "winter" weather out here in California (sorry to rub it in). Outfit deets below!

Wearing:






1 comment on "UO x Santa Monica"