Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

BHNV x UO Home

10/16/2015
Having recently just moved to Los Angeles from Toronto, I was SO excited when Urban Outfitters approached me about doing a review of Urban Home, their super chic collection of apartment goods. I just love their unconventional style and assortment of ultra cool home decor with a modern, edgy twist.

As you may know, my dream home goal (Spaces I Love post) would be clean and modern with southwestern charm. Living in California now especially has me eye-hearting that style! Low and behold, we were lucky enough to find a beautiful apartment just outside Hollywood that is PERFECT. Recently remodelled with beautiful white walls (sounds weird to lust over white walls, I know) but modern appliances. Now, we just need to fill it!




I love my Plum & Bow Ankara Killim Pillow. Not only is the print amazing, but it is HUGE.






The jewelry storage boxes are always so unique at Urban. I particularly like my new pyramid glass box by Magical Thinking - so different!






Probably my favourite new toy is the Instax Smartphone Printer by Fujifilm. It lets you select any photo from your phone and print it into a mini polaroid! 

*some images pulled from UO Pinterest page

What's your dream home goal? As much as moving has been a struggle, I'm so excited to start decorating my new apartment. Stay tuned for Cali photos real soon! Shop some of my favourite UO Home picks below xo



3 comments on "BHNV x UO Home"
  1. These photos are amazing! I want to live in these houses!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dreamcatcher is so groovy! My boyfriend and I are workin' on doing up our little place, and we're going boho/hippie/gypsy/colorful! Our dream is to move to Cali someday, you're so lucky to be there :) Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dreamcatcher is so groovy! My boyfriend and I are workin' on doing up our little place, and we're going boho/hippie/gypsy/colorful! Our dream is to move to Cali someday, you're so lucky to be there :) Peace out!

    ReplyDelete