Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Rose Romper

8/14/2015
Can you believe it's mid-August already?! I'm feeling the serious summertime blues. Although, I can't totally complain seeing as I'll be spending the next year on the west coast of California! Even still, I definitely have a small hint of seasonal anxiety as soon as September creeps up.

Lucky for me, Happiness Boutique reached out and put a big smile on my face. Happiness Boutique is an online retailer from Berlin, Germany that sells everything from vintage-inspired clothing to modern, unique accessories like the necklace I'm wearing. I've been on the hunt for a reasonably-priced silver coin vintage necklace like this for AGES. Better yet, Happiness Boutique offers free shipping and has a cool customer reward program, where if you gather enough points, you can receive a gift of your choice for free! Check them out!









I'm also in love with the rose-printed romper I'm wearing. If it looks familiar, you may be thinking of the Winston White $230.00 Ryder Romper. But actually... this one was only $12! Yes, TWELVE BUCKS. Poor girl wins! Check out where I love to get some of my favourite look-alike designer finds HERE. Shop the full outfit below!

Wearing:

Rose Printed Romper (similar: splurge HERE)


Sam Edelman Sandals (SOLD OUT but similar HERE)



9 comments on "Rose Romper"
  1. I love the romper! Really nice for the summer!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace totally completes your look. Love it.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liv! I'm loving the vintage look of it! xo

      Delete
  3. Ashley8/24/2015

    Love that Romper! What brings you to California?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! I will be going back to school for a 1-yr program at FIDM! :)

      Delete
  4. This romper is perfect on you Meghan! Love the pops of red, so feminine and cute! Hope you have a great weekend! :) Annndd also just read in your comment above that you're doing a 1 year program at FIDM, SO COOL! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete