Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Augustana

8/28/2015
I have such a love/hate relationship with August. The dog days of summer are upon us, but it's always in the back of my mind that summer is almost over. Lucky for me, I get to escape the impending fall doom of Canada to southern California for the next year or so (cue evil laugh). Endless summer for this girl!

I don't know what's taken me so long, but after YEARS of eyeing this dress in endless colours, I finally bought it. It's not like I don't have a billion white dresses already, but I felt the white just added to the airy feel of this slip. I LOVE IT.











Shop the post below! xx

Wearing:


Wild Air Co. Amethyst Arrowhead Necklace (SOLD OUT but similar HERE or HERE)

5 comments on "Augustana"
  1. Oh wow moving to Cali, nice! I remember when I lived in Seattle I dreaded the end summer and in particular the end of October b/c it meant 6 months of RAIN! But NY is not so bad, I don't mind the end of summer. Fall is my favorite season and the winters here are cold but at least they are sunny. And great dress btw.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you Meghan, I get the same way about the end of summer. So jealous you get to escape the cooler weather and head to SoCo! And this dress, so pretty on you. Love how lightweight, comfy and breezy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that looked like a Free People dress! I really like how ethereal you look in this post!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    Dia Bracelet GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a bombshell it is outrageous!! <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your simple, yet so seductive style! Cheers1

    ReplyDelete