Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Urban Mermaids

7/12/2015
The summer heat is finally setting in as mid-July approaches... and I LOVE it. After such a brutally long and freezing winter, I could live in an eternal heat wave and be ecstatic about it. As many of you know, I am also an avid swimwear-collector/shopaholic, so when Sea Reinas swimwear got in touch with me about blogging about their collection, I jumped on board! The Barbados-based company knows how to do swimwear right. I love designer Isabelle's creative eye for incorporating unique travel landscapes using minimalist designs.

If you're a landlocked, "urban mermaid" like myself, be sure to check out Sea Reinas! I mixed and matched their Sucre Bikini Top in orange with the Jellyfish Bottom and their Jetset Lace Triangle Top with Encage en Piel bottoms.










What's your favourite ways to beat the July heat, mermaids? If you don't follow me on Instagram yet, be sure to follow and stay tuned for a Sea Reinas bikini giveaway soon! xo

5 comments on "Urban Mermaids"
  1. love the first bikini! The top is specially beautiful
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abril! I love the colour!

      Delete
  2. Love both bikinis on you Meg, the white and purple one is really cute!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are rather fun! I love the orange top! So many fun details to both of these, though!

    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete