Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

JORD Watches

6/22/2015
 Happy summer, everyone! I am a summer girl through and through, and cannot be happier my favourite season is finally here. I've moved cities to spend my summer in Ottawa, and have a ton of amazing events and trips coming up soon that I can't wait to share with you.

I've never been one to go for over-the-top accessories or lots of bling. As a fan of more minimalist, simple statement or accent pieces, I was ecstatic when I came across JORD Wood Watches. To be completely honest, I didn't even know wood watches existed and especially that they weren't this beautiful. And, they're so much lighter to wear than metals!




*Thank you to JORD Wood Watches for providing the watch. All opinions are my own.

I opted for their beautiful Sidney Series watch in Cherry and Mother of Pearl. I love how the dark cherry contrasts with both my skin tone and the iridescent mother of pearl face. This style is also adorned with Swarovski crystals. Killer, right!? I LOVE. Be sure to check out all their other amazing colours and styles HERE.

What are your plans for the summer? I'd love to know! Let me know in the comments.
1 comment on "JORD Watches"
  1. Anonymous6/28/2015

    Beautiful!! I love the combo of dark wood and pearl!

    ReplyDelete