Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Desert Diaries

6/07/2015
Despite having made a terrible decision to hike in these heels, the trek was luckily worth it for this beautiful view. I think some of the most beautiful fashion photos are a stark contrast between clothing and scenery. Obviously, one would not normally wear a lace dress and heels on a treacherous mountain hike, but I love the juxtaposition.









*Thank you Victoria Leather Company for the complimentary handbag. All opinions are my own.

I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful leather cross-body to review from Victoria Leather Company. The Droplet is one from their signature line and is the perfect size for my daily needs. Made in the U.S.A., it comes in 11 different colours, and I chose the rich Burgundy shade. Love! Better yet, it matches my deep chocolate lip stain perfectly. Shop the entire outfit below!

Wearing:



Free People Tassel Necklace (similar HERE and HERE)


Vince Camuto Snakeskin Booties (similar HERE and HERE)



8 comments on "Desert Diaries"
  1. I love your dress and how you styled it. Those boots are amazing too
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Abril! The boots are great but definitely not hiking material haha. xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and one stylish look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful location, looks breathtaking. You look gorgeous and vampy Meg!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous spot! Those mountains are amazing. Love the outfit in contrast to the scenery, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot dang, girl! These snaps are amazing! I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to end up hiking in heels! :)
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    $25 Mint Julep Boutique GIVEAWAY
    Gold Ear Pins GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete