Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Red Rock

5/24/2015
Over the long weekend I was lucky enough to go on a little getaway to Las Vegas, Nevada! I've been to the city before, but the nonstop insanity can be a little much. So this time, we went on a little adventure past the lights and sounds. First stop: Red Rock Canyon.

The contrast is a complete 180 from the strip. And it's only a 20-30 minute drive away from the downtown core of Vegas! We stopped at the park which had a 13-mile scenic drive which was perfect to see both the canyon and the mountains.










I also can't tell you how real my obsession is with Australian brands. Recently, Arnhem Clothing had 50% off their sale and I snagged a few things, which I'm sure you'll see in upcoming posts. I love their beautiful prints and colours. One of my favourites is this Saraswati Kimono! This exact one is sold out, but the longer version is available HERE.

Wearing:



Necessary Clothing Lace Playsuit (SOLD OUT but similar HERE or HERE)


5 comments on "Red Rock"
  1. What a great summer time look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Discovered you via Instagram ! Check out mine, currently in ottawa :)
    www.peoniesandmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, thanks for stopping by Iman! I just moved to Ottawa for the summer!

      Delete
  3. Love love looooooove! Your hair looks amazing too, beebus.
    xx

    P

    ReplyDelete