Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Laced Bourbon

4/24/2015
I'm starting to think that everything Gillian and Laura of For Love & Lemons touch turns to gold. I'm in lust with pretty much everything of theirs I see, and it's becoming an issue. Including this amazing dress! How do you make a black maxi dress into a show-stopping head turner? Lace. Their signature scalloped lacing around the bust and waistline is everything.








*photos by Jermaine Williams

Don't blame me if I wear this for every upcoming event function ever. I picked these unreal shoes up at a designer shoe warehouse sale over Easter Weekend too. They're by Fergalicious, but I cannot find them online for the life of me, sorry guys! I'll post some similar options below. Also, I have a new hairstyle for once ever! But still not really, hair bloggers I neeeeeed your help, I'm so uncreative. Now for what you want, WHERE to buy! xx For more FLAL check Revolve Out!

Wearing:


Fergalicious Wedge Sandals (similar HERE, HERE and HERE)



11 comments on "Laced Bourbon"
  1. drop dead gorgeous!
    ps. in love with this outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love this dress for the summer!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right lace really takes it up a notch. And love your ombre highlights.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lace is always a good choice! And thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Lovely dress (: you're looking gorgeous
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind Nati! Thank you for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  5. Looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maggie! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, this is an absolutely glorious dress! You look AMAZING!
    : signe : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete