Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Birthday

4/08/2015
Cue the granny jokes, yes I've hit the quarter century mark. And yes, I've had granny-status for quite some time now! A few tequila shots are enough to TKO this girl for an entire weekend these days as I've sadly learned.

Luckily, besides a killer hangover, my 25th was granny-perfection. Brunch, friends, gifts, cake, and more brunch. Here's some of the highlights (and spots to hit if in Toronto):


I picked up this sweet little boho fit and flare dress from Honey Boutique. For the record, balloon photography is SUPER difficult.



Birthday brunch, an obvious necessity! La Societe is a Parisien-themed little spot in Yorkville Toronto. Lobster benedict, anyone?




So I totally have the best boyfriend in the world. He surprised me with this insanely beautiful cruiser bicycle from Pure City Cycles.


On top of it all, I was spoiled with the birthday cake of dreams! Thank you Nadege, you can do no wrong.


Night out at Carbon Bar with friends! If you're on the hunt for delicious barbecue in Toronto with a super cool atmosphere, this is the spot. Birthday girl mowing down on ribs and brisket? Yup I was that girl. 



Wearing:

Honey Dress (similar HERE)




8 comments on "Birthday"
  1. i love your pictures, those balloons are very cute:Congrats!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much, I feel like the silver balloons are so popular this year!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday sweetie! Looks like you have an amazing day, I so want to go to that brunch place!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanh! I feel like it would be right up your alley :)

      Delete
  3. Awwwww! Happy Birthday! Looks like a wonderful time! I totally had a quarter life crisis when I turned 25… and now I live in Germany… guess not all bad things come from crises! Take on 25 and embrace it! You still have a whole 5 years to take advantage of Australia's awesome work/travel visa! My half b-day was a few days ago and it made me realize that I only have another year and a half to try that out if I'm ever going to!
    : signe :
    the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG good to know Signe. Yes I've had several quarter life crises so far. Dying to go to Australia too!

      Delete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHEERS to many more! xo

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Maggie! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete