Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Skinny Dip with Boathouse BHUE

3/20/2015
One of my favourite perks of blogging since I launched Boho Nouveau is being able to connect with other like-minded bloggers all across the globe. I love reading your stories and sharing inspiration with beautiful, powerful young people. Here's to continuing this adventure together! Recently, I've teamed up with Boathouse Stores again to introduce their new BHUE Campaign. Boathouse BHUE wants you to share your story!

A girl can never have too many bikinis if you ask me. Which is why I'm so excited to tell you about a new swimwear line by Boathouse Stores coming this spring/summer. Introducing Skinny Dip swimwear! *Confession: I've never actually been skinny dipping, but it's on my list. This is my BHUE. Thank you Boathouse for this complimentary swimsuit. Opinions are my own!







I'm a road-trip lover through and through. It may sound cliche, but there's truly nothing like the freedom of the open road! My love for Cali is also no secret. Which is why this suit has me swooning! Printed with polaroids of the open road and Coachella, I'm in love with the Roadtrip String Back one-piece. A summer festival essential! What summer must-do's are on your list? 

Check out the entire Skinny Dip line HERE. What's your BHUE story? Share in the comments!
9 comments on "Skinny Dip with Boathouse BHUE"