Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

City Slip

3/25/2015
Amidst the bankers and business professionals of Bay Street, here's me in my little Free People lace slip dress. Business blazers and slacks actually give me anxiety - SO not my thing. Also, it's about time for me to wear something besides black (good riddance, Canadian winter).






*photos by Jermaine Williams

Big thank you to Jermaine Williams for these amazing photos (and scouting this sweet location)! What is on your WON'T-wear this spring? Let me know in the comments! Have a great week everyone xo


Wearing:

Free People Slip (similar HERE and HERE)

Spring Khaki Jacket (similar HERE)

Faux Snake Print Crossbody (similar HERE)

Nastygal Gold Body Chain (similar HERE)

2 comments on "City Slip"
  1. Helen Kempster3/30/2015

    I really like that bag!! It isn't something that I normally like but it was the first thing i saw!

    ReplyDelete