Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Be Mine

2/09/2015
Love it or not, Valentine's Day is less than a week away. To me, how can you go wrong celebrating love with flowers and chocolate (and WINE)! Plus, it always brings an excuse for me to shop for pretty delicate things. Here's some outfit inspiration for the day of loooove, pretty much solely brought to you by Free People, one of my favourite go-to's for bohemian romantic things (and well, everything else to be honest).

I spotted this dress on sale at Free People on Boxing Day and knew it would be perfect for the occasion. And, like my typical habits in Free People I couldn't leave with just ONE thing. This Textures in Plaid jacket is my kind of over-sized, and the muted plaid colouring goes perfectly over the garnet red of this dress. 



 






I snagged this little calf hair mini leopard clutch off of eBay! Originally from Anthropologie retailing close to $200, I found this steal - new with tags for $40. Gotta love eBay! Plus, SO CUTE and the perfect size for a date night out. Shop below for some similar options!

Wearing

Free People Take the Town Dress (sold out in garnet but similar: SPLURGE HERE and SAVE HERE)


Free People Textures in Plaid Jacket (sold out but similar: SPLURGE HERE and SAVE HERE)


American Apparel Heart Tights (similar HERE)





7 comments on "Be Mine"
  1. Great photos- love the dress! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun but it looks cold! Wish we had more snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love celebrating Love with my love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/10/2015

    Love the dress...and your hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Love the dress!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo shoot. I love those stockings!!

    ReplyDelete