Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Coffee & Cream

1/26/2015
White, pearl, eggshell, cream, you name it - I love wearing it. Shades of white are my jam, despite my love of coffee and red wine (and infallible tendencies to spill). I was contacted by Sheinside to collaborate and was so generously sent this cozy sweater, perfect for the never-ending winter we're facing up here. 








Seriously, check out Sheinside stat. Super affordable prices for the cutest season staples, and they're always offering discounts. Shop Sheinside HERE.

Wearing:


Urban Outfitters Paisley Skirt (similar HERE)

Feather Necklace (similar: save HERE, splurge HERE)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote (similar HERE and HERE)

Jeffrey Campbell Woodies (similar HERE)



13 comments on "Coffee & Cream"
  1. That is a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! xo

      Delete
  2. Your hair! Love the outfit too Meg, shoes look so cute on you!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanh! Shoes are super comfy :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful sweater- I love it! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the entire look! It's classy and well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Woodies. It reminds me of the traditional Danish Clogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love them too! And huge plus - they're surprisingly comfortable!

      Delete
  6. I love the look! Love the skirt!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweater! You styled is perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dress! really like your bag and your coat too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect look! Love the shoes!

    http://someblackorchid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete