Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Wildest Dreams

12/06/2014
"Say you'll remember me,
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset babe"

Guys guess what - today is Boho Nouveau's 1 year birthday

I launched this blog last December with no idea where it would lead, and within just a short year it's brought me so many amazing opportunities I'm incredibly thankful for. And thank you so much as readers for following along. I love reading your comments and being able to share with you my experiences. Thank you thank you thank you!





*snapped on my GoPro Hero






These photos were snapped on my last night in California a few weekends back. We drove down the coast to Laguna, and on the way back we stopped at Crystal Cove State Park just in time for the most beautiful sunset. BREATH TAKEN. I really cannot wait to come back and explore the rest of this state park during the daylight hours. I received this incredible tunic/dress from Citizen Grace by For Love and Lemons. While it's SUPER short (I mean, super short) I'm in love with its airy, beachy-boho vibe.

Again, thank you so much for reading and following along. I hope you enjoy - stay tuned for a 1 year blog-aversary giveaway coming soon! xo 

Wearing:

Precioso Dress in Blue Floral (find similar HERE)





8 comments on "Wildest Dreams"
  1. This place looks so beautiful! I love your dress!
    Love
    Pili
    Pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGH I want to go back to California --- now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the best outfit posts Meg, stunning backdrop as always!
    Congrats on 1 year, your blog is one of my faves :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your one year anniversary. I love the photos you took. The setting was awesome. Your dress was amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures! The dress goes great with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still SO jealous of your trip! That dress looks gorgeous on you! Love it :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooo! Happy Blogiversary, babe! You look fan-tabulous! I think that this dress is another piece that I want to steal from your closet!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    Rodan + Fields Facial Giveaway
    $30 Love & Pieces Shop Credit (I got a bracelet from this shop that was recently featured on Pretty Little Liars!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Congratulations babe!! I love your blog and I'm mad at myself for being crazy & not knowing you were in CA I totally would have gone down there. I'm so glad that it looks like you had a great time and keep doing what you're doing cause you're killin' it! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete