Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Wild Child

12/17/2014
Being a cold-weather blogger where it's pretty much winter 6 months of the year is always a struggle. You basically have to choose between nearly freezing to death to get a few good outfit shots, or wearing one of your two winter parkas. NOT inspirational.

So this year I've been on a bit of a jacket binge. I found a few awesome non-black options for super reasonable prices. Also can I say how excited I am that leopard print is back in style this year?











Wearing:




Anthropologie Crescent Earrings (sold out but similar HERE and HERE)

Francesca's Gold Clutch (similar HERE and HERE)




5 comments on "Wild Child"
  1. Too funny it wasn't till a friend of mine started blogging and I realized I alternate between two jackets lol. Winter fashion can be so boring not that it has to be lol.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN || BLOG
    LOVE MAVIN || YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes totally know what you mean - especially when it gets miserably cold here in Canada in mid-January, the last thing you want to do is even be outside period!

      Delete
  2. I like the jackets showcased! I am supremely glad they are not made of real animal skins. I'd love a clutch like the one in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The hues of the print in the jacket and the color of the dress match perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete