Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Novella Royale

12/11/2014
LAST CALI POST, I promise. On the eve of another brutal snowstorm headed our way, I'm clinging on to every memory of that California sun. A friend recommended we visit 1000 Steps Beach, close to Laguna down the coast. I think we drove past it about 4 times before finally giving up and walking to find it - it's not marked or advertised at all, which makes it very private. And while the hike back up was tough (though only around 230 steps total), the view was SO worth it.












I picked this two piece set up from Free People in Manhattan Beach. I'm obsessed with the print and colours! Anything by Novella Royale, basically. Already lusting for the days I can wear it again! 


8 comments on "Novella Royale"
  1. Looove the outfit! :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN || BLOG
    LOVE MAVIN || YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and beautiful outfit! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures! You're outfit is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so gorgeous! I love the go-pro pics, they look stunning too! I need to get one of those haha. <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so lovely! Really dreamy. My favorite shots are the first couple of ones, the sea looks absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss! You do the California beach look way better than me and I've lived here my whole life... soooo spot on. Looks gorgeous and perhaps we'll have to have the same outfit again hahaha I love it!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh love this two piece and love free people!!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete