Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

MaliBae-Watch

12/03/2014
A few weekends ago, I was lucky enough to fly out to sunny Southern California for a few days in and around the Los Angeles area. I can honestly say I am green with envy for everyone who gets to call California home - there is just SO. MUCH. BEAUTIFUL. From the scenery to the drives, the people to the houses, Cali's got me swooning with my head in the clouds. I am a sunset girl (mainly because the very rare instances I wake up early enough to catch the sunrise I am in zombie mode) and I mean, the sunsets on the west coast are incomparable.

We drove up the PCH to Malibu for the late afternoon and evening and found a practically deserted Zuma Beach. Can I just say, best looking surfer babes ever are here! Seriously fulfilling my tween O.C.-obsessed dreams! Here's me channeling my best Marissa Cooper in a new favourite beach maxi.








This maxi by Honey Punch is beach-perfect. The material is silk-like without being delicate, and the single leg slit adds some sexy. I cinched the waist with this SCF x Luv AJ belt I'm currently obsessed with. Shop the rest of the outfit below, and stay tuned for more from my mini California escape!

Wearing:

Honey Punch Printed Maxi Dress (similar HERE and HERE)


Street Level Printed Aztec Crossbody (similar HERE)




6 comments on "MaliBae-Watch"
  1. Love the place! Looks amazing! Your dress is beautiful too!
    love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab- what a great beach dress! and would look just as great with a pair of heels

    Sah xx
    http://thedspencery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is 100% on POINT! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress and gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you killed it. You are wayyy better than Marissa Cooper! :) I am seriously so jealous, could use some sun over here right now haha <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress! :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN || BLOG
    LOVE MAVIN || YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete