Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

In With the New

12/29/2014
It's almost time to say goodbye to the old, and hello to the new. I'm a sucker for the sentiments of the New Year, always ready to start with a clean slate. This past year has been so incredible, I've been so blessed! I've travelled to more new places than ever before, finally making it over to Southeast Asia for the first time, got my ass handed to me (in a good way) on One Love Yoga's retreat, ventured around the States with girlfriends, swooned in a total trance at the phenomenon that is Coachella, spent time on both coasts over the summer, worked on quality relationships new and old, lost and re-found love, and am on my way to heading in a new career direction this upcoming year. I am so excited for what's to come! Thank you for being a part of it.

I hope it doesn't come across as too conceited to say, I love these photos. My photographer Courtney deserves an extra special thank you for somehow having a magic touch. Somehow she conveys exactly what I want the photos to make you feel, and in this case, one of hope and longing for what's to come. So thank you Courtney, you're so incredibly talented. xx









Wearing:

Dress by Parker (similar HERE and HERE)

Jacket from Aritzia (similar HERE)

H&M Statement Necklace (similar HERE and HERE)

Booties by Sam Edelman (similar HERE)




11 comments on "In With the New"
  1. Hey Meg! I've loved reading your posts over the last year, can't wait to read more in the new year!
    The green dress looked gorgeous on you!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hanh!! Love your blog too, thanks so much for being a friend! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the dress and the whole look!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as usual! She did do a great job with the photos…and I'm totally in love with your dress/bag/hair/everything. Hope you have a wonderful new years (btw your xmas gift is still sitting on my table as I procrastinate to send it... I promise I will eventually…eeeep)

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much Ali - I sent yours last week but unfortunately I don't think it made it in time for Christmas lol. Oh well!!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful dress and I love the leather jacket which makes the outfit so chic! I just bought a sequin dress and faux fur jacket and can't wait to wear for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah - that sounds like a perfect NYE outfit!!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful dress, I can't even believe how amazing you look in it; so stylish and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fab dress and just amazing photos =)
    visit me http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete