Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

This is Paradise

11/11/2014
Black lace and black J Camps. Two of my fall favourites! Snapped with one of my favourite graffiti walls off Queen West, Toronto. 






Jeffrey Campbell "As If" Black Daisy Platforms - SO COMFY. How cute are the daisy cut-outs!? I love wearing them with frilly ankle socks. Only a few left HERE!







*Snapped by Eva of EvaImage Photography

I found this For Love and Lemons look-alike crop top online and snagged it as fast as I could! As much as I'm obsessed with For Love and Lemons designs, $150 for a top is naaaat in my current budget plan. It comes in a variety of colours and is on SALE! So naturally, I bought several. ;)

Also incredibly excited to say - I'm headed back to L.A. next weekend! ONLY for a way-too-short visit to check out the FIDM campus, but holla if you're in town or have any good recommendations. Have a great week!

Wearing:







Marc by Marc Jacobs Flipping Out Tote (sold out)

Shop the Post!


8 comments on "This is Paradise"
  1. You are SUCH A BOMBSHELL. I love your style girl <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, I love your edgy-chic style! on a sidenote: your hair is drop dead gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything, you look like you're on the streets of Rio!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about this outfit! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top! And that wall is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too fabulous! Great way to wear a body chain in cooler weather!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete