Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

The BEST Black Friday Sales

11/28/2014
Let's be real: holiday shopping at the mall flat out sucks. For me, anyways! I hate battling the crowds, limited sizes, baggage, sales people... etc. BAH HUMBUG! Kidding, I'm not a total grouch, I just prefer to shop at home in peace (in my PJ's). Which is why I've wholeheartedly embraced online shopping!

This weekend brings some of the best online sales of the year. I've got you covered!

6PM - 15% off with code 6PMEU112720141585 through 11/28


One of my favourite sites for discounted labels. Favourites:



Alice + Olivia - 25% off sitewide


A favourite designer of mine, especially for dresses and shoes! Swooning over this metallic dress and these croc pumps for the holidays on a SERIOUS discount.


Aritzia - 40%-60% off select items

Been lusting over the Nike Dunks - and now they're on sale!!


ASOS - 20% off everything with code CYBERWKND20


Who doesn't love a little UK influence? ASOS has about 3000 things I want, and now they're on sale!





Choies - up to 90% off through 11/30


The prices at Choies are already ridiculously amazing, and I can't believe they're getting lower! This floral crochet dress is one of my favourites, and at under $30, a must-have!


Citizen Grace - 25% off everything through 11/30


Vancouver-based Citizen Grace carries some of my absolute favourite brands, including For Love and Lemons. This weekend only, get 25% off storewide!


Free People - 25% off sale in store only, select items up to 50% off - 11/28

Undoubtedly one of my favourite stores EVER. Though sales are only in stores tomorrow, be sure to check their website for some of their best clearance treats! Favourites:




J Crew - 30% off full-priced styles, 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY through 11/30


I love the classic staples from J Crew. Especially their jewelry! I love this statement necklace.

Joie - 25% off with code THANKS through 12/1

Everything I own by Joie is the absolute most comfortable! Plus, THIS JUMPSUIT. I love.


Kate Spade - Up to 75% off through 11/29

Okay guys, Kate Spade has one of the best sales right now! Their Surprise Sale goes up to 75% - these are my favourites on sale!:




Nasty Gal - 30% off online sale

An obvious go-to with generally reasonable prices on super chic goodies. I mean, I'll take ten of these. Meow!


Necessary Clothing - 25% off with code BLK25

Another one of my favourite low-budget online shops! Plus, shipping is SO quick, even across the border! Love this poncho.


Piperlime - 25% off with code THANKFUL25 through 11/29


Piperlime's holiday collection is so fab, and ranges from very reasonable to high prices for your budget! Here are my holiday faves:




Revolve Clothing - select styles up to 75% off


Revolve carries a good selection of pretty much ALL my favourite brands, including Free People, Nightcap, Sam Edelman, Mara Hoffman, Stone Cold Fox... the list is infinite! Current lust list includes these J Camps.




SHOPBOP - up to 25% off with code GOBIG14 through 12/1


If I'm going to splurge a little on designer goods, Shopbop is my place to do it.




Topshop - up to 50% off through 12/1


This suede moto jacket has my name ALL over it.


Urban Outfitters - 50% off in store only and 25% off online



UO is so hot right now! I literally love everything they have for the season. Here are some of my favourites on sale!




And there you have it! Seriously, I can't wait to NOT go to the malls this weekend yet reap all the Black Friday benefits. And if you are, I wish you the best of luck! Happy shopping! xo
3 comments on "The BEST Black Friday Sales"
  1. Great finds! They all look amazing!
    Good job!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    mattress firm black friday

    ReplyDelete