Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

New Romantics

11/18/2014
There's nothing like twirling in a beautiful dress! I love the romantic feel and crimson colour of this lace dress from Free People, especially for the late fall/winter season. Courtney (my amazing photographer) and I were lucky enough to get a beautiful, sunny fall day. I love how she captured the sun in the leaves and through the lace fabric. Check out her work HERE!






So I'm currently on a bit of a boho jewelry binge. Though I love gold, lately I find myself more attracted to vintage silver pieces. I mean, this silver hand-piece is so amazing and this Morrison belt? LOVE. 




Wearing:




Tribal Bracelet in Silver (similar HERE)







5 comments on "New Romantics"
  1. Oh I love the boho vibe. So chic and the Soho-boho. You will have to check out my LBF post this Friday, totally captures this look. Your friend is very talented and you look great.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress, the color is amazing and just perfect for fall. I love how you've styled it with the vintage silver pieces too. Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and original!! I love it! The vintage silver pieces finish this lovely look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW gorgeous. Love the bracelets very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool outfit, that dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete