Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Ponch-Yo

10/28/2014
Two words: oversized ponchos. Also known as, my number one must-have this fall! I do admit, besides dancing in the rain in many a plastic festival ponchos, I have never owned a wearable one. Times have changed.

This aztec-printed oversized poncho from M for Mendocino is AH MAZE ING. It honestly serves as a triple threat: a sweater of sorts, a super oversized scarf, and (my favourite), a blanket if needed during these upcoming chilly nights. Plus, you know I obsess for a good tribal print! I threw it over a cream lace dress, frilly knee-highs, and my beloved Elizabeth & James leather booties.







Fringe necklace from Free People (sold out but similar styles HERE), Arrowhead necklace from Etsy (similar HERE or HERE)


 *photos taken by Courtney Michaud*


Wearing:

Aztec Poncho from M for Mendocino (online shopping unavailable but similar HERE, HERE and HERE)

Lace Dress from Free People (similar HERE and HERE)





8 comments on "Ponch-Yo"
  1. That poncho is amazing! Love it and need it :D

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I LOVE this!!!! So pretty and chic ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds my of Olivia Palmero's oversized poncho… but you look better duh

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put looks together so effortlessly Meg!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please steal this from you, too? I am smitten! The last photo here is insanely ethereal (read: perfect)!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    Harry Potter Ring Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that poncho, love how it goes with those cute socks. Lovely.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete