Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Meet Meiresthai

10/09/2014
Recently, I had the awesome opportunity of working with the ladies of Meiresthai Design, a handcrafted jewellery company based out of Toronto. I was immediately intrigued with Meiresthai's use of geometric shapes and stone textures in their pieces. Their current design collection is called "TESSELLATION". Tessellation is inspired by geometry and patterns found in architectural motifs, and you can tell from their Instagram page that the duo finds inspiration all over the globe, from Toronto to Macau!





Wearing the Trigonom IV necklace. Shop HERE.





I love the mix of metals and stones in this necklace. Shop the Oblong I HERE.





As for the rest of the look, I had the opportunity to work with Toronto make-up artist Steph Wong who gave me this beautiful yet subtle barely-there look. I loved my dewey skin glow. If only I could attain, every day! If you're ever in need, be sure to get in touch with Steph (and check out her website HERE.)

I HIGHLY recommend you visit Meiresthai Design for some one-of-a-kind unique pieces. I always prefer to shop for jewelry from local artisans, where you can truly feel the heart and soul put into their creations. And with Meiresthai Design, each piece feels like it was made with love.

xx

Shop the rest of my outfit below!


15 comments on "Meet Meiresthai"
  1. adorable! i especially love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love the geometric patterns they use too.

      Delete
  2. Loving the necklaces ❤❤❤❤ so fabulously pretty ❤❤ thanks for sharing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! My favorite is the vertex earrings, I love how everything is very simple but edgy too. And yes your skin looks super dewey and perfect! What a great collab. <3

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! Such a great collab, and totally agree I love the contrast of simplicity with edgy geometry.

      Delete
  4. Love this Meghan! Such beautiful pieces :)

    x,

    - Robyn

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty fashions. The necklace is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love local jewelry designers because you can get one-of-a-kind pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You can never have enough jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pieces, these photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that necklace. It's simple, yet looks special.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in love with your coat, it's really cool! And these necklaces are beautiful, love the simplicity of them, yet they still have intricate unexpected detailing. Gorgeous Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all of the outfits.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete