Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Fall Crushes

9/02/2014

As much as my heart is breaking over the summer ending, I love shopping for the fall season. Leather booties, layering, and chunky knits are my calling. If only the entire fall/winter season could stay sweater-weather worthy until spring, I’d be a happy camper.

This season, I’ve done my best to condense my extensive wish list down to just seven items, and found one dominant theme: deep, wine red. Like my favourite pinot noir. Red is such a bold colour that I have typically avoided wearing in past years, but I’m ready to jump in. I can't wait to cozy up in these knits and fall colours!


Fall crushes (from top clockwise):


I love this warm, autumn-toned eyeshadow palette from Kat Von D. From daytime to dramatic, this palette
has it all. Better yet, the palette is free of parabans, sulfates, and phthalates. Buy it HERE!


How perfect is this faux suede and shearling jacket for fall? I’ve been on the hunt for a drapey but warm
jacket for the season. BB Dakota has done it again! Get it before it’s gone HERE!


The beautiful deep crimson on white jacquard print of this skirt has me head over heels. Pair it with a
chunky cable-knit sweater, or its matching counterpart the flirty top. You know how much I love matching
separates! Get the flirty skirty HERE.


If you told me a year ago that the turtleneck look was coming back into style, I would NOT have believed
you. However, the subtleness of this oversized knit makes me think I might be able to survive another
winter. NEED. Get it HERE.


Every year, I make one solid Fall/Winter boot purchase. These Pia Booties in wineberry might be my final
splurge of the year. The deep merlot snake print is perfect for the season. Snag them HERE!


Not only does this lip and cheek tint come in the perfect wine-stained lip colour for the colder weather, it
also has rave reviews on Sephora. Loving Color 11: Prune Impertinente. Buy HERE!


I’ve got a little lust-at-first-site with this bohemian bucket bag. From the beading and contrast to
tassels and embroidery, it’s a hit and makes an outfit. Get your statement bag of the season HERE.

Amazing deal from Nastygal, and Urban Outfitters.





10 comments on "Fall Crushes"
  1. That bag though... I don't have any shoulder ones like that but I love a good cross body! And that print...ah-mazing! I do like burgundy and greens and greys for Fall - that's one thing that I'm looking forward to! The rain not so much... but the colours are so pretty during that time of the year! :)

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'll take that Kat Von D Palette please! :)

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine red is my FAVORITE! Can't wait to start wearing it again, especially on my lips! It's still 100+ here in CA so I'm getting major fall anxiety. Also, major love for those shoes.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm a fan of summer, I honestly am genuinely excited for sweater season.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! That palette is beautiful! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish We had Kat Von D in the UK! The YSL baby doll blushes look lovely

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M give away:

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just have everything?!?! Fab picks girl!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I could crush on all these too and especially that jacket!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute picks, I love the colors you chose! And those shoes, my goodness, so amazing!! always lovin your style Meghan!

    ReplyDelete