Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Lands End

8/13/2014
Down on the West Coast, at the very southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, meets the great Pacific and the Sea of Cortez. I spent the past week in the little Mexican city of Cabo San Lucas eating far too many quesadillas and guac, trying to hide from the scorching hot sun (unsuccessful), and drinking my body weight in piƱa coladas. It was just the best.

We stayed at the beautiful all-inclusive resort Hotel Riu Palace 

Adorned in my beloved Flash Tattoos


I could live off coconuts forever. Amazing coconut shrimp dish

In love with my asymmetrical maxi beach dress from Sisley


Riu Palace lobby


My absolute highlight of the trip was dining at the Sunset Da Mona Lisa restaurant. Rated 4th best restaurant view in the world, you'll see why... stay tuned for a post!


One of my favourite GoPro snaps of the week taken while parasailing




Keep an eye out for upcoming Cabo outfit posts and more trip highlights! Have a wonderful week!



9 comments on "Lands End"
  1. Your life is unfair. IM COMING WITH ON THE NEXT MMMMKAY?
    Love ya.

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely perfect. What an incredible vacay!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavenly Meg! Defo thinking of heading to Mexico for our honeymoon next year :)

    Hamh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZING. Have you been before??

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously SO jealous of your Cabo trip. This just looks amazing! And you look stunning on the beach in that perfect sunlight. Hope the rest of your trip is relaxing and beautiful. Also, I love your wanderlust tattoo, you have to tell me where you found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Melissa! The wanderlust tattoo is actually part of a Flash Tats kit called "Goldfish Kiss". Little obsessed with these tats!

      Delete
  5. You are making me want a go pro so badly! This whole trip looks amazing. Those mexico sunsets are somehow just prettier than in cali. I think my favorite pic is the third one down on the raft…feels SO adventurous! Glad you had a fantastic time love!
    Can't wait to see all your outfit posts :)

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! The Go Pro goes EVERYWHERE I go these days :)

      Delete