Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Holy Knit

8/26/2014
In Cabo, we had the most ethereal, perfect West Coast sunsets. With the turquoise tropical waters and landscape view of the rocks at Land's End, it's a hard sunset to beat.

Like a lot of swimwear fanatics, my obsession with Triangl Swimwear is real. The suits are made of neoprene, like wetsuits are, and while the thickness of the material takes some getting used to, they feel solid and like they will last a LONG time. I'm wearing the Chloe bikini in New York Noir. This suit has a leather-like texture and appearance to it, but yet it's so comfortable! Though, the true star of this evening beach-walk outfit is the oversized beach Tape Yarn Knit Sweater from Free People.




Picked up this rose gold shark tooth necklace from a boutique in Hawaii. Get a similar one HERE or HERE!








Wearing:

Triangl Chloe Bikini in New York Noir (similar bandeau style from Shopbop HERE)

Free People Tape Yarn Beach Sweater (similar HERE or HERE)

Vanessa Mooney Rose Gold Shark Tooth Necklace (similar HERE or HERE)




10 comments on "Holy Knit"
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn and Sarah!

      Delete
  2. What a comfy cover up! I love clothing that can easily double up as other things. <3

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! Definitely love clothing with many functions.

      Delete
  3. I love that sweater! Pretty photos Meghan!

    ~Xo Sydney
    http://www.thelifestylefactor.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love sweaters as coverups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in these photos are so breathtaking! I'm sad because I had to exchange sizes on my Triangl bikini and they never sent me the right one. Anyways the slouchiness of that sweater looks perfect. Girl I want to go to Cabo so bad now!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Triangl swimsuits, they are perfection.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete