Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

BHNV x Boathouse 2

8/01/2014

B H N V 
x

Introducing part two of my incredible opportunity working with Boathouse stores to preview their Fall 2014 apparel (catch my first post HERE). In case you missed it, I was given the exclusive privilege of being able to style the upcoming Fall 2014 apparel, accessories, and footwear coming to Boathouse stores. I love both of these outfits for something I would wear for back to school. I like to keep a feminine element with all my outfits and I love the aztec prints on both this tank and the second outfit's dress.






Outfit #1

I loved this flirty exposed zipper skirt by Vans which I paired with the Wondering Love tank by Billabong. I tend to gravitate towards cooler, darker colours in the Fall and Winter, but like how the little pops of colour on the T-Shirt & Jeans purse go with the print and tones of the rest of the outfit. Last but not least, Vans authentic Lo-Pro sneakers are my absolute go-to everyday casual shoe.

__________________________________________________

Shirt: Billabong - Wondering Love Tank
Cardi: Element - Native Long Sleeve Cardigan
Skirt: Vans - Webster Exposed Zipper Skirt

Purse: T-Shirt & Jeans
Shoes: Vans - Authentic Lo Pro






Outfit #2

How awesome is the print of this Rebel Rogue dress?! Coupled with the fact that it's the most comfortable easy to wear dress makes it top of my must-have list from Boathouse. As the cooler weather rolls in for us Canadians, I always have a staple button-up with me. This denim Melissa button-down is just my style.

__________________________________________________


Dress: Rebel Rogue - Cassie Print Skater Dress
Denim Shirt: Melissa - Dylan Button Down

Watch: Nixon - Kensington
Boots: DLG Kicks


Working with Boathouse on previewing their Fall 2014 collection was such a privilege and fun opportunity. I'm so ready for all the layering, knit sweaters and cardigans. Find these amazing pieces in Boathouse stores and online soon!

B H N V 
x


All photos by Courtney Michaud
11 comments on "BHNV x Boathouse 2"
  1. I'm not going back to school for another while (I've still got another month), but I'm already thinking about what I'm going to wear my first day/week/the rest of the school year, aha, so thank you for sharing with us your ideas! I love how you made the looks edgy, but still feminine as I'm obsessed with that whole style. Congratulations on such an amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Juliana! Definitely always try to keep it true to my own style but their pieces were all right up my alley so it worked out so well!

      Delete
  2. The print on that last dress is beautiful. Love the denim you paired it with. Rockin this collab girl!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! Love the print too.

      Delete
  3. The first outfit is my favorite..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Doesn't it scream back to school?

      Delete
  4. The aztec printed top suits you well and you styled it well too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the aztec and had to style it! Just obsessed with that print. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. My girl reppin' Boathouse! So proud!

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! its totally gorgeous!

    if you have time please visit me!
    -A
    importedbubbly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is so perfect for school. Really like it.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete