Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

BRKLN

7/15/2014
B R K L N

You know those moments that literally take your breath away? Well this was one of those for me. On our last night in New York, Rachel and I cabbed across the Brooklyn Bridge to Brooklyn Bridge Park to catch the sunset. We made it just in time for the most beautiful sunset, with the twinkling skyline of Manhattan dotting the horizon. There's something about the big city that just captivates.

We explored the Brooklyn waterfront for a bit before walking the bridge back to Manhattan, which is when I fell in love with Brooklyn. The cute shops and cafes along the water really made me wish we had more time in the city. 




I tried to keep some sense of the modern bohemian. This off-shoulder top from Necessary Clothing is one of my summer favourites, paired with a Luna Boutique zip maxi skirt with one thigh-high slit.











Wearing:

Necessary Clothing Off Shoulder Top

Luna Boutique Applause Maxi Skirt

Have an amazing week!
11 comments on "BRKLN"
  1. Awesome! I wish I knew you were coming in advance I would have told you to take the ferry to DUMBO such a scenic way to get to there! And I have walked across the bridge too, although not at sunset but this is one of may goals. Love your photos.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your travel pics... Makes me so jealous! You look gorgeous and these photos are amazing. Have a great day, love!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you are gorgoues Meghan! I am obsessed with that lacy off the shoulders top, it's so sexy! And New York looks so beautiful... man, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lace top is sooo pretty!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful outfit, scenery, everything! I love this post, I've never been to Brooklyn but when I visited NY I was like twelve haha. Now I def have to add Brooklyn to my list. Also glad you caught the sunset!! Little things like that make a trip so memorable.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love moments like that. What pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your top, im in love!!!

    xo!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, perfect for night time. I wish I took a picture at the Brooklyn Bridge when I visited NYC.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Cause I'm a Brooklyn BAY-BEE. <3
    Obsessed with these pictures - and you!

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handbag - visit www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is fabulous! I think it makes the entire outfit so much intresting and chic.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete