Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

BHNV x Boathouse

7/10/2014
B H N V 
x

Last week, I had the honour of getting an exclusive preview of the Fall 2014 apparel coming to Boathouse stores. Boathouse is a Canadian active lifestyle apparel shop, and has always been one of my go-to stores for both athletic and everyday casual clothing, accessories, and shoes.

While most of the apparel is not yet available for sale in Boathouse stores, I was given the privilege to browse through the upcoming collection and style my favourite pieces. Fall is my favourite season for fashion posts, from the layering to cozy knits, patterns to boots. Though it's still mid-summer here in Toronto, the Fall collection from Boathouse has me excited to start shopping for cooler weather. 








Outfit #1

I was instantly drawn to the golden yellow colour of this Rebel Rogue tartan button-up. Worn over a Rebel Rogue simple black skater dress, I paired the outfit with a black and gold Nixon watch and DLG combat boots for a real "Nirvana grunge" type feel. This outfit is perfect for back-to-school colder weather. Smells like teen spirit!

_______________________________________________

Shirt: Rebel Rogue - Bobbi Long Sleeve Button Up
Dress: Rebel Rogue - Cassie Solid Skater Dress

Watch: Nixon Kensington Watch
Boots: DLG Kicks






Outfit #2

I don't think it comes a surprise to any of my readers that as soon as I saw the elephant tribal pattern on this cropped sweater, I knew it would be part of my next outfit. Since my trip to Thailand in the winter, I have loved anything and everything elephant-related. This black and white Parade Crop Crewneck by Element is a perfect transition piece from summer to fall, while still keeping the hot heat of Thailand on my mind. Paired with dark denim jeggings by Harlow, the same black and gold Kensington watch by Nixon, and DLG boots.

_______________________________________________

Shirt: Element - Parade Crop Crewneck
Pants: Harlow - Honor Hi Skinny Jegging

Watch: Nixon Kensington Watch
Boots: DLG Kicks


Flipping through the hangers trying to narrow down my favourite items was nearly an impossible task. My head was in the clouds perusing the soft knits, layering tanks, aztec patterns, and tartan, tartan, tartan. Having the exclusive privilege of viewing and styling my favourites, I can definitely say my fellow Canadians should be excited for the Fall 2014 apparel, shoes, and accessories coming to Boathouse stores. Click HERE to shop online now!

Be sure to stay up to date with Boho Nouveau for a second upcoming Boathouse post with two more of my favourite outfits!

B H N V 
x

All photos by Courtney Michaud
6 comments on "BHNV x Boathouse"
  1. Stephanie7/10/2014

    I LOVE Boathouse! Great photos, and I love that yellow plaid!
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Agree, I love the colour :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Blogging Collective on FB! This may just become one of my favorite stores! You look gorgeous in your photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collab! I love the way you styled everything, I'll have to check em out. That yellow button up is totally the perfect shade.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that watch is gorgeous! just took a look around your blog and i love it!

    xx
    Taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never be able to wear warm clothes again. Fall means nothing to me. Summer life forever!
    Cute post though!

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete