Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

The Shift

6/16/2014
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and wished all the dads out there a fantastic Father's Day yesterday.

I'm all about this shapeless shift dress for the summer. Somehow even without a shape, the cap sleeves and design make it one of my favourites. I also have a bad habit of wearing nothing but black and greys in the winter, but come summer I'll bring out my brightest craziest prints and colours (note the neon flats). 




Neon flats by Vince






What are your favourite colours and prints to wear this coming summer? I'm all about the brights!


Wearing:






7 comments on "The Shift"
  1. Love the print and shape of the dress, I like wearing prints in the summer too but i'm a big fan of strips aswell!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress on you!! I just bought a similar dress and love how I can eat anything I want when I wear it haha.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    You look awesome.
    I really love this dress.
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the dress! It's in such a pretty print and I love how you unexpectedly paired it with a pair of bright yellow heels instead of something more predictable like nude pumps or brown leather sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how that dress goes with the shoes! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes a beautiful dress, and I hear you about blacks and greys because I am a New Yorker haha. Trying to change this. And LOVE those shoes, going to check them out for sure!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we wore the same shoe size, that would be convenient. But we don't - lucky for you!

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete