Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Love & Ice Cream

6/04/2014
June is in the air and I can feel it. Warm days, cool nights... summer is almost here!

And what better way to welcome my favourite season than with the first chocolate-dipped cone of the summer! This Wildfox sweater says it all. Here's to a summer full of love & ice cream! (And overalls of course).



Also obsessed with my long lace "Kate" cardi





Wearing:








13 comments on "Love & Ice Cream"
  1. So gorgeous Meghan, you scream summer with those sun kissed beach waves of yours! I think nothing's sexier in the summer than an oversized sweater and jean shorts at the beach... such a cute outfit! Oh and the ice cream looks pretty yum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love it! Wildfox has the perfect summer thing down. You are so gorge, love the overalls on you!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that sweater...and you're absolutely right, love & ice cream are the two essentials for summertime. Hope that you're having a great one thus far! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that sweater...and you're absolutely right, love & ice cream are the two essentials for summertime. Hope that you're having a great one thus far! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweater is so cute! I love the pink!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your overalls...they are so summery :)
    p.s. your ice cream looks so delicious haha
    http://www.emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meghan, I love that sweater! (P.s that ice cream look delish!)

    Xo
    Sydney (http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! loving this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only discovered you today, but I'm absolutely loving your blog! The sweater and your overalls are just perfect, I'm in love with them! You seem to always look like you're having the best time in your photos, which in turn makes me pretty darn happy, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweater! The look is so gorgeous and cute. And I love all your photography. It's amazing

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog - so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures as well!:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole look rocks! looking great hunny

    www.thedspencery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete