Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Fringe Fest

6/11/2014
The Palm Desert. I've debated long and hard about posting yet ANOTHER California/Coachella outfit post. Fringe at Coachella, too cliché? Maybe. But just look at the beauty of the Palm Desert! I can't get enough. Last post, I promise! I just remember Mash saying "this is SO Free People right now." Sand, scorching sun, and the perfect lace dip-dye festival kimono.










Wearing:

Missbehaver Dip-Dye Kimono (check out their other styles HERE or shop similar HERE)






4 comments on "Fringe Fest"
  1. Meghan, I love that Kimona! I don't own a Kimona... but I really want to purchase one.

    Xo
    Sydney http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney!! I'm all about kimonos lately :)

      Delete
  2. Another perfect outfit! This kimono is a fabulous piece and the flower crown finishes the look!
    : CAKE POPS GIVEAWAY : WIN $60 TO A WILD VIOLET INBOX DOLLARS and EBATES !

    : signe : : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete