Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

FP X Lisa Maree

6/20/2014
In the summers, I constantly smell like a combination of pool chlorine and sunscreen and I absolutely love it. In fact, I even bought THIS PERFUME which smells exactly like Coppertone so that I could smell like summer all year round. The days are long, flowers in bloom, and I can finally spend my days lounging in my favourite swimwear again.

I purchased this crochet monokini over four years ago now and cannot believe it is still available for purchase online HEREI love how the crochet is so breathable and still sexy without baring as much as a bikini top. 











To me, kimonos are the new beach cover-up. I've never really been much of a sarong-wearer anyways, but kimonos are so lightweight and easy to drape over any swimsuit. As for the statement necklace, I cannot take it of as of late (as you might have noticed). Snag this monokini while you still have the chance, seriously recommend!

Have an incredible weekend and get out there and soak up the sunshine!

Wearing:


Free People Crescent Necklace (similar HERE)

Forever 21 Kimono (similar: save HERE, splurge HERE)




11 comments on "FP X Lisa Maree"
  1. I love that swimsuit Meghan! You look stunning :)

    Xo
    Sydney http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Looks great on you…I bought a similar one from Free People last year in Orange but I wish I would have gotten this one! It's funny how they'll re-make something for that long because it's just so good.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! Yes I debated between all the colours for awhile before going with black. Also love their ombre ones!

      Delete
  3. Geeze, super model! I've wanted to buy one of these for a few summers now, but I hate tan lines! I think I'd end up wearing it as a top with a pair of palazzo pants or cutoff shorts!
    : signe : : the daily savant
    I also have a STYLE CHALLENGE going on now! I hope you’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I wore it with cut-off denim shorts at Coachella! Super versatile piece :)

      Delete
  4. HELLO SUPERMODEL! Fav post!!!! That bathing suit is incredible! Brings back memories of COACHELLA (tear).

    Xo, Michelle
    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Monokini, love!

    ELi

    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very pretty

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stealing that necklace. It deserves a blog post in it's own! MEOW!

    Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete