Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

The Plain White T's

5/26/2014
Actually make that 4 ways, if you count my partner in crime Sydney of Sydney Factor Fashion! Who doesn't own a basic plain white tee? We wanted to come up with a duo post on how to style this staple in everyone's closet. I kept it casual with boyfriend jeans and simple heels for my first look, and all-white with pops of turquoise for the second.


1. Blue Jeans, White Shirt






White tees and blue jeans are an obvious couple. I took my much-loved Topshop boyfriend jeans and paired with basic black BCBG heels, chunky jewelry, and my new beloved watermelon bag. 

Wearing:

Aritzia Tee (similar HERE)



BCBG Heels (similar HERE)


2. White on White on White






White is absolutely my favourite colour to wear in the summertime, despite my being prone to spills. This tee is slightly sheer, so when worn over a white bralette creates a bit of a peekaboo effect. Turquoise jewelry always reminds me of someplace sunny or the summertime, and I love the look of turquoise on white. I threw on some orange lipstick (yes, orange!) and I'm ready to welcome summer.

Be sure to check out Sydney's take on two ways to wear a white tee HERE, find her on Bloglovin' and visit her on Instagram.

Wearing:

Aritzia Tee (similar HERE)


BCBG Lasercut Clutch (similar HERE)

Turquoise Necklace from Thailand (similar HERE)


6 comments on "The Plain White T's"
  1. Meghan, you look stunning! I love this post and both outfits! Thank you so much for doing this collaboration with me, it was a lot of fun :)

    Xo
    Sydney

    http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watermelon bag!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos Mac! You look so pretty! I've been looking for just a simple white T like this one and I really like how this one looks on you! Might have to go get me one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watermelon bag is adorable! I have a couple of white tees, but I don't like the way they fit me! Guess I need to find some new ones… I've got a pair of boyfriend jeans in the mail to me now and I'd love to pair those up with a white tee!
    CAKE POPS GIVEAWAY
    : WIN $60 TO A WILD VIOLET
    : SILVER EARRINGS GIVEAWAY

    Earn some cash with INBOX DOLLARS and EBATES !

    : signe : : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete