Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

The Badlands

5/15/2014
I hate to complain, but where I'm from in the suburbs of Toronto, there is not a whole lot to look at. Lots of man-made developments, big box buildings, and just a whole lot of uninspiring views. Compared to my recent posts from the nonstop gorgeous views of California, even taking photos back home seemed like it would never live up.

And although it still doesn't, over the weekend I finally drove out of suburbia to a place I've been meaning to visit for awhile now. Out in Caledon, Ontario, there's a small stretch of rolling red dirt hills called the Cheltenham Badlands. The landscape comes out of absolutely no where, but it's a pretty neat place to explore (and makes for some great shots!)





I'm literally obsessed with this necklace by the way. You might have seen it already in Coachella snaps but it's so killer, prepare to see a lot more of it. I also LOVE my new gladiator sandals by Fergalicious. I've been on the hunt for knee-high gladiators (at a decent price point) for some time now, and I fell in love with there.





It's coming up to the (Canadian) May "Two-Four" long weekend and I'm SO excited. We've planned a little getaway somewhere with guaranteed beautiful views and sunshine. Wherever you are, get out there and explore, it's getting nice out! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Wearing:

Free People Crescent Collar Necklace (sold out) - similar HERE


Luna Boutique Maxi Zip Skirt - similar HERE



5 comments on "The Badlands"
  1. Love this maxi skirt. Beautiful scenery, too!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful blog you have!!:) love the pretty pictures on here <3
    absolutely love the look here, the skirt is so beautiful!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning. The dress, the necklace, those shoes! And I love the backdrop too

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!

    That background is amazing!!! And the outfit is equally stunning! Great photos babe - glad I finally found your blog!!! :D

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete