Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

May Flowers and Monograms

5/12/2014
Wishing all the baby mamas (and baby mamas' mamas) out there a wonderful Mother's Day! And such a beautiful day it was, FINALLY in the Toronto area it's feeling like summer isn't too far away.









To continue my obsession with summer rompers and playsuits, I spotted this floral envelope skort romper and fell in love. In the never-ending winter months I definitely stick to neutral, boring colours, mostly black and various shades of grey. When summer weather hits, give me the brightest pieces and I'll wear them!

Accessory-wise, I tend to stray towards gold jewelry, and especially anything unique. I discovered this gold monogram bracelet by 9th and Elm, and was blown away by how beautiful yet affordable it was. 9th and Elm specializes in independent and handmade designs. I HIGHLY recommend you check them out. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your moms!

Wearing:



Etsy Gold Filigree Statement Necklace - similar HERE

Aldo Leaves Arm Cuff - similar HERE



13 comments on "May Flowers and Monograms"
  1. I love this print! So bright and colorful. Appreciate the Outkast reference as well.

    Please go check out my blog styledbynoosh.com
    Maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin?

    Sincerely,
    Noosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!You look beautiful!! Love the arm cuff! Where is it from?
    xoxo
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!! The arm cuff is actually from Aldo Accessories - it's new but I can't seem to find it on their site!

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous! Loving the romper and that arm cuff is perfect!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had your legs, I would definitely be rocking playsuits every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit on you. So perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous! I'm really into those above the elbow cuffs and those pumps omg. Love them!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the cobalt pumps!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so gorgeous! I love the playsuit with the bright shoes. So perfect for summer!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit and photos hun as always :)
    I posted my Thailand trip recently in case you missed it, made me want to go back so much!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the romper! Lovely photos :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this floral playsuit on you - legs for daysss!! <333

    You always take great photos bb keep them coming :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete