Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

In Love with The Beloved

5/20/2014
Over the Canadian long weekend, I was lucky enough to jet off to Cancun, Mexico for 4 days. Now on a rainy Tuesday back home, 5 pounds heavier full of guacamole in Canada, I'm day dreaming about being back there.

We stayed at The Beloved Hotel, a luxury boutique four diamond hotel in Playa Mujeres. Our resort was quite a way from the main party buzz of Cancun, and being not much of a party animal, that's just how I like it. The Beloved Hotel is absolutely the most luxurious place I have ever stayed at, and especially considering it was an all-inclusive resort, I've never felt so pampered in my life.


Private casitas (get their own private pool)



Bvlgari products. Still don't know how to pronounce the designer but I know I'm keeping these!

This rainfall shower alone was my personal heaven. PLUS you can watch the flatscreen TV while showering.

This in-room jacuzzi tub overlooks the resort and ocean. AMAZING.

While some people would die over the selection of unlimited booze, I died over unlimited Snickers

Our terrace suite had its own private balcony pool



It's all about these little touches





Snorkelling in Isla Mujeres



Love the ambiance of this lounge. Complete with live music and a sushi/ceviche bar



The beach in Isla Mujeres

Bliss





A goodbye treat from the staff: chocolate almond truffles and strawberry tea


Spoiled silly right?? A LITTLE better than the typical Canadian Muskoka long weekend getaway, if you ask me. I hope you all had an amazing weekend as well. It's starting to feel a lot like summer around here, so maybe I should go work off that guacamole now. Have a great week!

Love,

MAC
21 comments on "In Love with The Beloved"
  1. How beautiful!

    Ashley
    electriceelfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Really was beautiful! Thanks for stopping by Ashley!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You took some amazing photos! Looks like you had a ton of fun. :) (p.s how do u put that "share on twitter" etc...) thing at the bottom of ur posts? Also, are yo wearing a swinsuit from Triangl.com ? looks like it.

    Xo
    Sydney

    http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sydney! Yep the white suit is from Triangl :) And not too sure re: sharing options haha I think it came with the layout!

      Delete
    2. Ok Thanks Meghan! :)

      Xo
      Sydney

      Delete
  3. This resort looks beyond incredible! I've been daydreaming about another Mexico trip, and I may just have to try this resort out as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so incredible! You should definitely try it if you're okay being away from the party central :)

      Delete
  4. That looks seriously amazing! I loved all your pics on insta - looked like you had an incredible time!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy, it really was!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I've never been to Mexico, but this looks amazing! Beautiful pictures and the hotel seems like an incredibly nice place to stay :)
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like the resort of dreams, right up my street haha! So serene and luxurious.
    Love the lens you use in the pool shots and you great, totally relaxed and chilled :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy! I can see why you would want to be back there! You look like you had a wonderful trip.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your amazing holiday! It was blissful just looking at the great photos...beautiful! Also, loved your fun outfits : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO JEALOUS! Ah... That looks like perfection. What a wonderful vacation :)

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmmm, please take me along the next time you go here… and lend me that blue bikini!
    : signe : : the daily savant :
    : SILVER EARRINGS GIVEAWAY
    BOHEMIAN NECKLACE GIVEAWAY
    : WIN $75 TO AMY WALTZ DESIGNS

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL. So jelly.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/23/2014

    Where did you get the outfit in picture 19? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! It's a dress by Jen's Pirate Booty :)

      Delete
  13. what a gorgeous hotel! so jealous.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I think you just convinced me to book a trip to Cancun. Seriously, you should send these photos to the hotel, they are so beautiful! What a fun trip!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wouha! beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete