Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Desert Rose

5/03/2014
Certainly not the last of our desert photos but probably my favourite outfit of the trip. I found this white embroidered playsuit online which is basically an exact replica of the Dolce Vita Gardner Romper I've been eyeing for months but couldn't bring myself to splurge. So when I saw this for a fraction of the price, I snagged it immediately!

Again, ignore my totally mismatched festival bracelet. I also love this wine red laser-cut floppy hat for festival season, and of course my beloved metallic tattoos. 













Wearing:


Necessary Clothing Playsuit (similar: splurge HERE, save HERE)

Coach Purse


Elizabeth & James Boots (similar: HERE)

Have an amazing weekend!
MAC

15 comments on "Desert Rose"
  1. Replies
    1. The feathers were my favourite too! :)

      Delete
  2. What fancy tats! Stop being so adorable and bohemian! You're setting the bar way too high! <3

    : signe : : the daily savant :
    : WIN $75 TO AMY WALTZ DESIGNS
    : WIN $50 TO WHITE PLUM BOUTIQUE
    : RHINESTONE EARRINGS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. Love photos. Too perfect

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cissy! Big compliment coming from someone as incredibly fashionable as yourself!

      Delete
  4. This is perfect for a festival and I saw a pair of shorts in H&M that are similar to this that I want to get for the beach.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing, you look gorgeous in every single photo! Check out our blog on www.ourfashionhaven.blogspot.com hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love that romper... So jealous. I want it! Great look, doll!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very chic dear :) love it !!! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. total babe :) love the photos hun, the feathers are a nice touch.

    loving the blog make over too!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the romper! Looks great!

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so gorgeous! The romper is beautiful and I've been wanting to try those tattoos out. How Fun :)

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for your comment on our blog:) If you liked it you can follow it on bloglovin! We'll follow yours straight away!
    www.ourfashionhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful - you AND the landscape :)

    ReplyDelete