Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

The Open Road

4/28/2014
There's nothing that I love like a good road trip. Windows down, favourite songs blasting, and not much in sight other than the open road. Also taken on the road to Coachella, for these photos we pulled off onto a deserted road by the train tracks. The view was too scenic to pass up. 

Note: this post does not condone playing on train tracks. 






LOVE these temp tattoos by Flash Tattoos.




I recently discovered the online shop where I got this complete Coachella-esque outfit. The store is just my style - bohemian pieces with a bit of modern edge and designer-inspired looks for WAY less. With the travelling I've been doing lately I can seriously use a break for my dwindling bank account (without substituting style). I'm in love! 

Wearing:

NC Top and Shorts HERE and HERE

Dolce Vita "Jaxen" Booties HERE

Flash Tattoos HERE


11 comments on "The Open Road"
  1. Gorgeous photos! This outfit looks very boho and lovely on you. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber!! Have a great week too xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was SO beautiful out there. Cannot wait to revisit!

      Delete
  3. Hello,I sow some of these photo on Instagram and I wanted to read more,where is this place, so beautiful!
    Have a nice day
    ladydragond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dragana! These photos were taken on the road to Palm Springs, California. Really close to the San Gorgonio Pass (valley of windmills). Thank you for finding my blog and stopping to comment!
      xo

      Delete
  4. I absolutely can't wait till the summer time to go on some really awesome road trips. :)

    *Ps found your blog off IG :) Hope you get a chance to check mine out.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie - thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Also cannot wait til summer time, though it's taking an awfully long time to even look like spring in Toronto. Have an amazing week!

      Delete
  5. Those shorts are so great! Love how you styled them.

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/06/2014

    Ohh.You look great. I can't wait till the summer time .:* kisses

    I hope you will read me http://rocsii.ucoz.ro

    ReplyDelete