Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Festival Footwear

4/09/2014

With summer just around the corner, Coachella is about to kick off a promisingly incredible festival season. While I’m still trying to decide which of my 10 floppy hats to bring, maxi skirt or romper, how much fringe is TOO much fringe etc. it’s sometimes easy to overlook the arguably most important part of the festival outfit: the shoes. Uncomfortable footwear is your one-way ticket to a miserable festival experience. After 6 hours in the heat, rain or mud, the last thing you want is to be running to the delightful porta-potties or between stages to catch your favourite artist in 5 inch heeled booties.  Trust me. The trick is to find a balance of comfort and cute.

On my 2014 festival wish list? Gladiator-style sandals (like the ones from Free People), ankle booties, and florals (like those from Dr. Martens or Nike). These 6 finds top my list of ideal festival footwear.


1)   Free People Decibel Sandals
2)   Sam Edelman Louie Fringe Booties
3)   Doc Marten 1460 Victorian Flowers Boots
4)   Dolce Vita Yuri Booties
5)   Nanette Lepore Double Time Slip Ons
6)   Nike x Liberty High Tops


Happy festing'!

xx


20 comments on "Festival Footwear"
  1. Super cute shoe choices for festival season! Love your bohemian style! :)

    Natalie
    www.thefashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral boots are so cute
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are gorgeous! Love those Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks! Love the Free People sandals!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous you're going!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5 seems like the most comfortable and chic option. Not only are slipons so convenient, but they also look like Birkenstocks, which are really on-trend this season.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh those Nike's are a must!!! Love all of these picks.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of these shoes! #2 and #5 need to get in my closet!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're looking so cute!!
    Come for a visit... at my lil
    Susu Paris Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the boots! Those fringed ones would be perfect for Coachella :) Hope you have an amazing time!

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Meghan! I did a blogpost, which included you in it! I hope yu have a look! xxheres the link : http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/my-favorite-blogs-of-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can I get cute boho/gypsy/hippie looking clothes?
    vintage upcycled home

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder :-D
    sport bras

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
    lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
    fantazi iç giyim vücut çorabı

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
    brand designer tags

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good information and great post.  I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    non woven bags manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    streetwear

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    china shopping mall online

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that idea. Great post! I like you to share your experience Visit: Urology Care India

    ReplyDelete