Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Ladies Who Lunch: High Tea at Fairmont Château Laurier Ottawa

2/10/2014
I drove up to Ottawa over the weekend and had a wonderful time spent with some of my best friends from university. In all the time I'd lived in Ottawa for school, I never had the opportunity to set foot into the Fairmont Château Laurier, a beautiful historic hotel in the downtown core near Parliament. Not only did I get to go twice this past weekend, I also joined my beautiful sorority sisters for an afternoon of Sunday High Tea.




Love my Alpha Pi Phi sisters! Classy ladies.


We ALL went with the Canadian Tea menu. So good!






My sisters looked so beautiful I had to document their outfits!

(From left): Ali is wearing a beautiful maroon fit and flare dress from H&M (similar HERE), jewel statement necklace, and BCBG open-toe pumps.

Jessica is wearing a crepe blouse from Aritzia (tank version available HERE), and deep purple GUESS jeans.

Melissa is wearing a gold statement necklace from Ardene, hot pink blazer (similar HERE), and a monochrome flare skirt (similar style HERE).

Shannon is wearing a black and white aztec tank dress (similar dress HERE), and black pattern tights.


(From left): Cassie is wearing the "Georgia Printed Silk Dress" from Club Monaco, and Sam Edelman suede booties.

Pamela is wearing a white Jacob corduroy dress, and black criss-cross pumps (similar style HERE).

Melissa is wearing a forest green silk ruffle dress (similar HERE), and the black "Aliza" booties from Spring.



Pictured with my Alpha sister Ali and big sister Jessica, I'm wearing:

Tweed blazer from Holt Renfrew (sold out but similar style HERE)

Black "Staring at Stars Tunnel Crochet" crop top from Urban Outfitters

Cream "Femme Brocade" Skirt from Forever 21

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!

Love,

MAC
4 comments on "Ladies Who Lunch: High Tea at Fairmont Château Laurier Ottawa"
  1. Oh my goodness, this looks like so much fun! I love all the finger foods, they look pretty yummy to me. And, all you girls look so stunning and stylish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I've never had high tea before and it was amazing, great date with girl friends you gotta go! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely day to spend with your friends, I love going to afternoon tea it feels so quaint :)
    Hanh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you look so beautiful and stylish - what a fun thing to do with all your girlfriends!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete