Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Don't Fur-get Me

2/12/2014
Happy Wednesday!

I cannot believe it's already February 12th. This means in 3 days, I finally take off to beautiful Koh Phangan, Thailand, for 17 days of yoga, sun, and ocean! (Again, sorry to rub it in fellow cold-weather friends). My sorority sister and I are travelling with Free and Easy Traveller, and we'll be staying on beach-front bungalows. However, we are without wifi for the retreat (I know, me? Without wifi? Wish me luck!) so I doubt I will be able to update this blog until I'm back in March. But trust me, I should have some great snaps to show you then!

In the meantime, we took a few last wintery shots in a nearby big open hydro field. I love this floppy black felt hat for the winter months, paired with this long faux fur Alice + Olivia vest.








Wearing:

Alice + Olivia Long Faux Fur Vest (similar styles for less HERE and HERE)

Free People Wide Brim Black Felt Hat (sold out, but similar styles HERE and HERE)




Aritzia Navy Tulip Skirt (similar dress HERE or HERE)


Have an amazing rest of your Wednesday! I'll try to get another post up before I take off, but if not, let me practice my goodbye in Thai: sawatdee for now!

Love,

MAC






9 comments on "Don't Fur-get Me"
  1. Ah so jealous! We are getting ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow. Ugh. And you look super cute btw.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie, yes I'm surprised we aren't getting any of that NYC snow. Not complaining though haha better not mess with my flights to paradise! Best of luck!

      Delete
  2. touche! flying out to Phuket this Valentines day :) weather is looking fab! Enjoy your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, for how long?? Have a safe flight, cannot wait for some sunshine!

      Delete
  3. What a luxe fur jacket. Your hair looks so lovely too (I'm loving highlights and loose waves lately). Have fun, and do take lots of pics. Going without wifi might be a great way to fully enjoy the retreat.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittney!! That's what I'm thinking, we'll really be forced to relax and take a break from the real world for awhile. And thanks for the hair compliment, I've become a huge fan of brushed-out curls lately too! :)

      Delete
  4. You look so cute. Omg I can't believe you are about to leave! So jealous! I cannot wait to see lots of pictures when you get back and hear about the yoga. What a great rejuvenating getaway!
    xx Casey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit!!

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete