Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Welcome to the Jungle

1/02/2014
Happy 2014, friends!

...And I'm officially frozen to the bone. The Toronto area is currently around -20°C to start the new year off with me wishing I could be somewhere warm. So here is a throwback Thursday post to keep me daydreaming.

I promise this is my LAST outfit post from sunny Florida. It was just such perfect temperature that I couldn't help but take a million snaps! I love this "jungle" crop top from American Apparel that features a racer-front cut and tropical print. Also, MAJOR heart eyes for these new Jeffrey Campbell Woodies. 














Wearing:

American Apparel "Jungle Leaves Print Crop Top"

Anthropologie "Scalloped Arga Belt"

ZARA "Mini Skort"

Jeffrey Campbell Woodies (sold out, but similar styles available HERE and HERE).

To all of my warmer-climate readers - please send some sunshine and heat this way!

Love,

MAC
15 comments on "Welcome to the Jungle"
  1. You look fierce and fab! I would look like a complete joke if I ever tried to rock this. PS- I had no idea you were in Florida! We should get together with Mash and Ashley before you leave!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way Stephanie, you're a beauty queen YOU can pull off anything! I WAS in Florida for a few days, but unfortunately this was from a few weeks ago now. I hope to be back soon though and next time I'll let you know when! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous top =)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, happy new year to you as well! xo

      Delete
  3. I love your top^^
    Happy new year beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabine for stopping by!! Happy new year, will check out your blog now!

      Delete
  4. wow Meghan you are so beautiful and you have a very nice figure, everythink will look good in you , great outfit, the skirt is so beautiful !


    http://cmjncr.blogspot.fr
    https://www.facebook.com/Cmjncr
    https://twitter.com/cmjncr
    (we follow back fashion blogs just tell us who you are <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! Thank you thank you, can't wait to read up on your future blog posts too.
      xo

      Delete
  5. Haha a Throw Back Thursday post featuring warmth, sunshine and a crop top, I'll take it! I spent this morning shoveling 10 inches of snow in not one but two down coats!!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I heard about that blizzard wreaking havoc through NY last night. As soon as New Year's passed I was very over winter. Only 168 more days until the first day of summer... :)

      Delete
  6. adorable! i'm buying that belt asap <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Yes it's great, make sure you scour the baskets in their little sale room first though I found a few for 50% off!

      Delete
  7. Great outfit, I thought the UK was cold but obviously nothing compared to Toronto!

    Hanh x

    H A N H A B E L L E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanh it's been ridiculous this winter! I can't remember having this much snow and being this cold for years, not enjoying it lol. Hopefully spring isn't too far off! xo

      Delete
  8. This is a gorgeous pairing <3 Beautiful mix of colors and textures! You look amazing!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete